The factory worker operates equipment to make products of varying kinds. Along with operating machines, factory workers are responsible for processing, sorting, and packing products. Often, workers take on part-time or full-time roles within this position within an industrial environment. Depending on what type of company they work for, factory workers have different duties and responsibilities. Moreover, they need to be intelligent to learn how to operate machines successfully.
Work Time: Full Time, Day and Night Shift
Locatations: 1515 46th Ave, Lachine, Quebec H8T 2N8
Pay: It starts at 15.60$ per hour and it will increase to 20$ per hour from 1st January 2022. Along with that, you will get 1.25$ extra if you are working on Evening Shift and 1.50$ per hour if you are going to work overnight.
- Orders will be prepared for loading onto delivery trucks after reviewing the provided summary.
- Place the materials and machines in a place where they are readily available.
- Observe company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Inform the appropriate parties about malfunctions
- Refill materials as needed and monitor equipment from time to time.
- You must know the French Language.
- You must have a High Diploma School Certificate.
- Minimum 1 to 3 year of work experience.
- Ability to stand for a time and can do work efficiently and fastly.
- Prefer prior experience operating production or manufacturing machines
- You must be able to lift 50+ pounds.
A family-owned company, Coke Canada Bottling, was established in 1983. It is our people who make Coca-Cola Canada Bottling successful. Every decision we make is centered on the safety of our over 5,700 employees and the people we serve. Our hard-working teams play a vital role in bringing a sense of optimism and normalcy to our customers and consumers during these challenging times; we are proud to be a part of Canadian and provincial critical infrastructures. Canadians love our branded ready-to-drink products. For over 120 years, we have manufactured, marketed, sold, and distributed them.
Our core value is Safety First. Taking precautionary steps and adhering to public health guidelines will help prevent the further spread of COVID-19, as we are following guidelines provided by public health authorities. No health problems have been reported. Currently, there has been no evidence to support the theory that food can transmit COVID-19. We ensure the highest possible levels of safety and quality with strong processes and procedures.